To provide a high-quality care and education service for young children and their families.
We are committed to providing a responsive warm and consistent learning environment that respects diversity and the needs of each individual. We are guided by the following five values:
- Relationships – by developing relationships with children, their families and the service, a sense of belonging is created where everyone feels valued and accepted.
- Partnerships – by respecting each other’s knowledge and expectations partnerships are formed with families, educators, and the wider community to maximise children’s learning and development.
- Inclusion – we respect and value the uniqueness and individuality of all children, their families, and our educators. Each child is viewed as being capable and competent with the capacity to succeed. We provide an environment that is equitable for all – acknowledging that some children require additional support and learning experiences to realise their potential.
- Learning through Play – all children have a fundamental right to play and to make choices. Play is valuable to children’s learning as they explore, experience curiosity and wonder, expand their thinking, are challenged, problem solve and engage with others. Educators encourage and support children to participate in purposeful play and use their knowledge to extend children’s learning and wellbeing.
- Excellence – with professionalism and integrity our educators are committed to striving for the highest level of care and education, by reflecting on and continuing to improve their practice, to achieve the best possible outcome for the children, families and the service.